Nemedic is a marketing and communications platform designed to connect the right patients with the right specialists in their area.
How do we do that?
- By driving patients that need expert care to surgeons offering advanced surgical procedures.
- By helping triage patients faster so the sick patients get the care they need sooner.
- By helping streamline the process of information gathering needed to assess and treat a patient.
- By freeing up valuable staff time.
- By providing patients with faster answers and access.
- By helping generate practice revenue off of work that has previously been done for free.
- By saving everyone time in the process.
Nemedic was started by a physician and a technologist who came together with the goal of making great care possible in a time when doctors are getting squeezed and patients are unhappier than ever.
To learn more about how Nemedic can help your practice watch the webinar.
Meet our leadership team.
We’re a dedicated group removing the roadblocks to treatment through marketing and technology that streamlines the process of finding, triaging, and communicating with motivated patients.
Brad Bichey MD MPH
Co-Founder & CEO
Dr. Brad Bichey is a practicing ENT and graduate of the Kelly School of Business. He is one of the Co-Founders of Nemedic.
Co-Founder & CTO
Scott Ellis is a technologist based in Frisco, TX and is one of the Co-Founders of Nemedic.
Juan Rangel is based in Dallas, TX and is the lead developer and responsible for most of the code that runs Nemedic.
Customer Success Manager
Andrew Bichey is a man of many hats but his primary responsibility is ensuring our customers are successful using Nemedic. Andrew is based in Noblesville, IN.